18 September 2011

Big Round Zipper Progress II // Avances II

All good things come to an end and last Wednesday was my last day of summer vacation, I can't believe one month has passed by so fast!
So, back to routine again, but I'm happy, having a job nowadays is almost a privilege.

Todo lo bueno se acaba y el pasado Miércoles fue mi último día de vacaciones de verano, no puedo creer que se me haya pasado un mes tan rápido!
Así que, vuelta a la rutina otra vez, pero estoy contenta, tener trabajo hoy en día es casi un privilegio.


This are the progress of this passed weeks. As you see, I usually stitch by colours, that means I stitch dark colours first and I leave light ones for the end.

Estos son los progresos de estas pasadas semanas. Como véis, suelo bordar por colores, es decir, bordo primero los colores oscuros y dejo los claros para el final.


I've finished with dark green...

Ya he acabado con el verde oscuro...




And I have started with dark brown...

Y he comenzado con el marrón oscuro...




As I will be at the office from 9:00 to 19:00 (it sounds boring, I know...) I will pass and see & read you all this week and I will also try to post more often. Hope you all have a good start this week. :D

Como voy a estar en la oficina de 9:00 a 19:00 (suena aburrido, lo sé...) pasaré a veros & leeros a todas esta semana y también intentaré postear más a menudo. Espero que tengáis un buen inicio de semana. :D


3 comments:

  1. hello dear, really i love this stitching project so much..it is looking so interesting and cute..
    have a lovely happy week from tomm..
    happy monday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!!!really cute work!!
    Love, Chiara
    http://langolodellacalzetta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guauuuu, he visto el proyecto terminado en otros blogs y me parece precioso. ¡Menudo regalazo!, ánimo y a disfrutar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D