27 September 2011

Big Round Zipper Progress III // Avances III

Hi girls (don't know if there is any boy around here)!

I'm afraid I will not show you new stitching projects until I finish this one because the BRZ is for a present and I have to put all my free time on stitching it. So, for now, I can only post progress of it. Hope you don't get bored.


Hola chicas (no sé si hay algún chico por aquí)!

Me temo que no podré enseñaros nuevos proyectos hasta que acabe este porque el BRZ es para un regalo y tengo que poner todo mi tiempo libre en bordarlo. Así que, por ahora, sólo puedo postear porgresos del mismo. Espero que no os aburráis.








Have a good day!


Que tengáis un buen día!



3 comments:

  1. hello dear, very sweet..looking so interesting..
    keep well and have a lovely day ..big hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your secret project.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por tu visita!!
    Me encanta el BRZ y entiendo que dediques todos tus esfuerzos para terminarlo... sobre todo si es para un regalo, aunque a mí me daría pena regalarlo ;))
    Ánimo, que es precioso.
    Un besote, wapa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D