20 January 2012

BRZ Progress XIV ☆ Avances BRZ XIV


Today I bring you good news, Mr. Crab and Mr. Fish will not die from lack of water because we have recently had rainy days and the sea is full again.

Hoy os traigo buenas noticias, el Sr. Cangrejo y el Sr. Pez no morirán por falta de agua porque hemos tenido unos días llueviosos últimamente y el mar está lleno otra vez.




As well, because of the rains, pink flowers are sprouting...

También, a causa de las lluvias están brotando flores rosas...


 


Do you think all the flowers will have sprouted by next week?

¿Creéis que habrán brotado todas las flores para la semana que viene?




And, as always, the overview:

Y, como siempre, la vista general:




Note: I am stitching pink flowers with the thread June sent me just because I was her follower #50.

Nota: Estoy bordando las flores rosas con el hilo que June me envío por ser su seguidora nº 50.


Enjoy your weekend! Disfrutad vuestro fin de semana!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching. Looking forward to see it grow. Even more because I'm not familiar with this design, so it's double lovely for me to see your progress. It's a surprise every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great. I'm fascinated by it. I'm looking forward to the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely, the pink thread looks fab, the design is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a happy stitching..
    i love it so much..
    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pretty pink for the flowers. So jealous of your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D