23 January 2012

TUSAL 2012 AND MORE ☆ TUSAL 2012 Y MÁS


Hello everyone!

Hola a todos!


I joined Daffycat's TUSAL and as today there will be New Moon, here are my ORTs (old ratty threads). I keep them in a plastic bottle because it doesn't break if it drops from the table.

Me uní al TUSAL de Daffycat y como hoy hay Luna Nueva, aquí están mis restos de hilos. Los guardo en una botella de plástico porque ésta no se rompe si se cae de la mesa.




I have also joined Jo's online game for Valentine's day: The Secret Stitching Sweetheart, it sounds funny! (click on the picture to read about it on her blog)

También me he apuntado al juego online de Jo para el día de San Valentín: El Bordado de Amor Secreto, suena divertido! (haced click en la foto para leer sobre él en su blog)




Have a good day!

Que tengáis un buen día!

2 comments:

  1. very sweet ort..
    i also joined the secret stitching sweetheart..it is so much fun..
    hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! You've been a busy stitcher! Look at all those beautiful ORTs! :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D