23 February 2014

MARY WIGHAM SAMPLER IV

Hi!

I've no much time to write here because of work and studies, but I'll try to upload regularly from now on till June some photos of my stitching progress, because I try to have some stitching time at the end of the day everyday, it helps me disconecting and being more concentrated next day, you know what I mean.

Hola!

No tengo mucho tiempo para escribir aquí debido al trabajo y los estudios, pero intentaré subir regularmente desde ahora hasta Junio algunas fotos de mis avances, porque intento sacar algo de tiempo para al punto de cruz al final del día todos los días, me ayuda a desconectar y a estar más concentrada al día siguiente, ya sabéis a lo que me refiero.


Some of you asked me about the Sampler, I got it at Needleprint a couple of years ago, you can buy it there and read the story of the sampler as well. About the colours I'm using for stitching it, I just choose the ones I think that suit the best to the design, I'm happy to read that you like it :D

Algunos de vosotros me habéis preguntado por el Sampler, lo conseguí en Needleprint hace un par de años, podéis comprarlo allí y también leer sobre su historia. Sobre los colores que estoy utilizando para hacerlo, voy eligiendo los que creo que pueden quedarle mejor al diseño, me alegra leer que os gustan :D








That's all for now. Have a nice day! xoxo

Esto es todo por ahora. Que tengáis un buen día! Besos

3 comments:

  1. ¡Qué bonito! BESICOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your answer! I did find Needleprint was the place to go after a bit of Googling :) I think I'm really falling for sampler at the moment, things I was never interested in before!!! Great progress and I love the colours you chose :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D