28 February 2014

STITCH FROM STASH FEBRUARY REPORT

Mel @ Epic Stitching is hosting the Stitch From Stash Group. She challenged us not to spend more than $25 a month (18 € here in Spain) and to stitch projects we already had in our stash.

Here it is my February report:

What I've stitched from stash:

My UFO now WIP: Mary Wigham Sampler. Not much progress cause I have to work and study.

Amount spent from my budget:

$9.67 (7,00 €) in 7 DMC flosses I will need for stitching the DMC chart I bought on December.

Leftover budget:

$37.18 (26,70 €)




It was so difficult for me going to Creative Trends Bilbao 2014 and only buying this flosses because there were lots of cross stitch kits and charts telling me: "Take me home with you, please, pleaseee." And after hearing them calling me I thought in the SFS Group and all that UFOs and new charts waiting me at home, so I left the exhibition nearly crying but feeling good because I had chosen the right option.

What would you had done if you were me? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D