11 October 2011

BRZ Progress V / Avances BRZ V

Hi everyone!

Here I am again, ready to show you on my weekly post my progress with the Big Round Zipper. Thank you everyone of you who are following me on my stitch-journey. I really appreciate your comments.


Hola a todos!

Aquí estoy  otra vez, preparada para enseñaros en mi post semanal mis progresos con el Big Round Zipper. Gracias a todos los que me seguís en este día a día. Aprecio mucho vuestros comentarios.



This is how my BRZ looks like. I have a new camera and don't know how to use it properly, so you will see the photos better if you click on them because if you do not see the photo on its natural size it looks pixelated. I will try to fix this.


Así es como se ve mi BRZ. tengo una cámara nueva y no sé cómo usarla correctamente, así que veréis las fotos mejor si clickáis en ellas porque si no ves la foto en su tamaño natural se ve pixelada. Trataré de arreglarlo.





The neighbourhood is growing, have you seen the new buildings and roofs?
El barrio está creciendo, habéis visto los nuevos edificios y tejados?




A detail of the new roofs...
Un detalle de los tejados nuevos...




... and the new buildings (only its structure for the moment).
... y los nuevos edificios (sólo su estructura de momento).




Wish you all have a good week, mine is getting better by moments: tomorrow is holiday here in Spain (yoohoo), on Thursday night (after a long day at the office) we are going to see baskeball: Bizkaia Bilbao Basket vs Real Madrid, I got free tickets in a contest on Facebook! Then, Friday again, I'll work from 9:00 to 14:00 and after that ready to enjoy the week end. :D

Happy stitching! xoxo


Espero que todas tengáis una buena semana, la mía está mejorando por momentos: mañana es fiesta aquí en España (yujuu), el Jueves por la noche (después de un largo día en la oficina) vamos a ir a un partido de baloncesto: Bizkaia Bilbao Basket contra Real Madrid, he ganado unas entradas en un concurso de Facebook! Luego, Viernes otra vez, trabajo de 9:00 a 14:00 y después a disfrutar del fin de semana :D

Felices puntadas! besitos



12 comments:

  1. El bordado va viento en popa!!!Disfruta del dia festivo y del partido!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear, i really enjoy your stitching project..it i so sweet and growing so lovely..
    enjoy the holiday and have lots of fun.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress on the zipper! It is looking great, can not wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poco a poco va creciendo ,seguire tus avances
    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's coming along! The trees are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. El barrio está quedando precioso, no me importaría tener una casita de fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precioso bordado, está creciendo el barrio y está quedando de fábula.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. It is coming along nicely. I think this pattern is a cute idea.

    You could join us this weekend for International Hermit Stitch Weekend. Check my blog for details.

    It isn't about finishing anything, I mean you can if you like. This is just a chance for us stitching sister's to sit and get stitching as much or little as we choose for the 3rd weekend of every month.

    Do you want to join?

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this pattern it is just adorable.
    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! You won the second prize in my giveaway! Please send your address to me here:

    rahenna[at]rahenna.com

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this design at a stitchers' retreat a few years ago, and fell in love with it. Your progress looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely and a different design. It´s going to be great to see it when it is finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment :D

Gracias por tu comentario :D